This unique tool derived from the ancient Turkish ritual, Hammam, grabs dead and dry skin cells with superior exfoliation. Made of 100% plant-based floss fibers along with our unique handmade weaving process, it cleans impurities trapped in your pores and removes product build-up (oil, soap, lotions, etc.). Patara Exfoliating Body Glove prevents ingrown hairs and improves circulation, stimulating collagen for youthful skin. After your first use, your skin will instantly feel smoother, healthier, and look more radiant. With regular use, you will have glowing, healthy skin. We recommend using it 1-2 times per week.
Other benefits of the Patara Exfoliating Body Glove include:
- Visibly removes layers of dead skin instantly
- Stimulates collagen production, promoting healthier, smoother, and younger-looking skin
- Helps remove and smooth keratosis pilaris (tiny bumps on the back of arms, thighs, and buttocks) to maintain bump-free skin by unplugging hair follicles to remove the build-up of keratin which causes the red bumps
- Thoroughly removes previous sunless tanning products and delivers a more even and longer-lasting sunless tan
- Improves circulation to help prevent cellulite
- Helps prevent razor bumps and ingrown hair
- Dermatologist Recommended and Hypoallergenic
Professional-level results at home without the cost. No more expensive body scrubs or spa treatments are necessary for smooth, healthy, and radiant skin.
100% Vegan Silk
Cruelty-Free, Ethically Sourced, Made in Turkey
EXFOLIATING BODY GLOVE
- Let your skin soften under a hot shower, bath, or steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Do not apply soap, shower gel, or similar products as the fabric relies on friction to remove dead skin.
- Wet the glove, squeeze out excess water, and place your hand inside.
- Rub the glove all over your body by moving your hand up and down. During this process, you will observe your dead skin coming off.
- Avoid applying excessive pressure and harsh movements
- After you are done, rinse off your skin and proceed to wash as you normally would.
- For systematic removal of dead skin, repeat this process once or twice a week to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- Recommended by health professionals to replace gloves every 8-12 weeks for hygiene purposes.